Employment Consultancies And Their Role
Whether you are looking for a long term career opportunity, freelance work, switch from your current job, all kinds of services are given at consultancies that offer employment to people. Well, it is not like these consultancies provide employment opportunity within their organization. But, they help candidates in getting employment in their field of expertise.
How do consultancies work?
• The work process of consultancies or third party job providers is simple. The shortlisted candidates looking at their resume based on the vacancies they have, conduct interviews of candidates, make them ready to face a human resource team of company in which candidate is going to work and thus help candidates to get employment.
• There are different types of consultancies present in the market. Some offer employment in a technical field, some are general job provider and some provide exclusive creative jobs Manchester only. Based on services they offer candidate can approach them.
• But consultancy offering employment service in the field of engineering is of no use to the person who is looking for career opportunities in the field of journalism. Therefore, candidate should study the profile of consultancy they are visiting before applying in it.
• It is not like only work of consultancies is to provide employment for professionals or those who are looking for employment. Instead, the third party service providers are renowned also do career counseling of candidates too.
• Another advantage of getting jobs through a third party service provider or employment consultancy is employment guarantee. The consultancies are very specific when it comes to following the terms and conditions. Most of the employment, consultancies especially those who are renowned give guarantee to candidates that they will offer jobs to them. With their creative recruitment process, the experts at the center first understand the interest of the candidate and what type of employment they are looking for.
• With continuous working with them, they come to know for the level of job and for what profile the candidate will be fit for. After that they help him/her to face a final round of interview.
• In case the candidate is selected and fired from job after 15 days or one month, the consultancy will hold his responsibility and will help him/her to get another work offer.
So, these are the advantages of getting employment with the help of third party service provider. If you too is looking for employment and do not want to move randomly, then choose consultancy that provides employment services in your field and have a small chat with their team members. You can also take help of online employment portals to get latest update on employment vacancies.